DR. BARBARA DROZDOWSKI MD, FAAD
Dr. Barbara Drozdowski completed her undergrad studies at Grand Valley State University and went on to Medical School at Wayne State University.
She graduated in 2001 from Wayne State University, finished her residency and began her Dermatology career working in Holland, Michigan, where she currently practices medicine.
EDUCATION & ACCREDIDATIONS
- BS - Biomedical Sciences (GVSU)
- Doctor of Medicine - Wayne State University
- Member - Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS)
- Fellow - American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Member - Michigan Dermotological Society
Dr. Barbara Drozdowski is married to Dr. Brian Drozdowski, who also practices medicine as a Pediatrician and Internist. They have 5 children.
Dr. Drozdowski enjoys playing the piano, homeschooling her children, and is active in her church community.